I wanted to build my own gaming pc as the Dell XPS 630i did not handle games well and I also wanted to start 3D modeling. I chose this case because it was affordable and easy to use. The only modification I did to this case was to cut a window in the side panel. This was the start of my modding and allowed me to understand computers more. I sadly never used this case for a computer because it was just too small. Currently this case is being used by my parents.
- CPU: Intel i7 3770k OC: 4.8ghz
- GPU: 2x SLI EVGA FTW GTX 760
- RAM: Corsair 1600mhz 8gb x2
- Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45
- PSU: Silencer MKIII 750watt
- HDD: 1x Seagate 3TB barracuda
- Cooling: H100i corsair loop