Ever since I was in the PC world I loved having multi monitor setups. I have explored many different options. Some were really amazing. But now with the newer and more power computers. Triple 4K is possible with resolutions of up to 11520×2160 are possible.
The immersion created from playing at this resolution in such a wide FOV makes this an advantage in flight simulators and driving games. Here is a video of my friend playing Elite Dangerous.
Pushing games are very hard at this resolution and requires a beastly computer. This is the computer I use to push this resolution:
- CPU: Intel i7 7700k
- GPUs: 2x EVGA 1080ti Founders Edition SLI
- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz 2x8GB
- Motherboard: ASUS Maximus IX Hero
- PSU: Corsair RM1000i PSU
- SSD: 2x Corsair MP500 240GB NVME SSDs Raid 0, 1x 240GB Sata SSD SanDisk
- HDD: Seagate 2TB HDD
- Cooling: Custom EK WB Loop