Click here to see the water cooled version of this build.
- CPUs: 2x Intel i7 7700k
- GPUs: 12x EVGA 1080ti Founders Edition
- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz 2x8GB
- Motherboards: ASUS Maximus IX Hero, ASUS Prime z270a
- PSUs: 4xCorsair RM1000i PSU
- SSD: Corsair MP500 240GB NVME SSDs
- Cooling: Custom Tent Setup
At the beginning of the cluster build I tested all the components that I purchased.
This was then transferred into an air frame that is made out of 2020 T slot aluminum extrusion.
I then made a second cluster and then stacked it on top of the other frame. This was then placed into a tent to be able to dump the heat out the room.
Here is a video on how the GPU tent works.