One of the Two stacks of the GPU cluster
Click here to see the air cooled version of this build.
- CPUs: 2x Intel i7 7700k
- GPUs: 12x EVGA 1080ti Founders Edition
- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz 2x8GB
- Motherboards: ASUS Maximus IX Hero, ASUS Prime z270a
- PSUs: 4xCorsair RM1000i PSU
- SSD: Corsair MP500 240GB NVME SSDs
- Cooling: Custom EK WB Loop
There is not much to say about this build other than the fact that it is extreme overkill. This computer was used for the MatLab Parrallel Computation Program that I wrote. This build was very time consuming. For more information please view the video at the bottom of the page.